Tuesday, September 20, 2016

"I Choose Self-Control" by Max Lucado



Title of this quote is: "I Choose Self-Control"

"I am a spiritual being...
After this body is dead, my spirit will soar.
I refuse to let what will rot, rule the eternal.
I choose self-control. I will be drunk only by joy.
I will be impassioned only by my faith.
I will be influenced only by God.
I will be taught only by Christ.
I choose self-control.

Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
To these I commit my day.
If I succeed, I will give thanks.
If I fail, I will seek his grace.
And then, when this day is done,
I will place my head on my pillow,
and rest."

Quote from Max Lucado's book, "Grace For The Moment, Vol. 1, Inspirational Thoughts for Each Day of the Year."
In Christ,

Dr. Hooks

No comments:

Post a Comment