Friday, September 9, 2016

Wednesday's Words to Live By for August 31st - September 6th 2011 "Life Is About Choices" (Part 1)



Hi Everyone,

This week the “Wednesday’s Words To Live By” Scripture is from Deuteronomy 30:19-20:

19 “Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live! 

20 You can make this choice by loving the LORD your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life. And if you love and obey the LORD, you will live long in the land the LORD swore to give your ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob” (www.biblegateway.com - NLT).

Apply this week’s “Words to Live By” Scripture to your life by meditating (ponder in your heart) on it, and declaring and decreeing it until next Wednesday. By meditating on this Scripture, you will receive revelation from the Holy Spirit which will cause faith to come alive in your heart. Then and only then will you be able to stand firm on what God said in His Word.

Choosing life means loving the Lord our God; obeying Him, and committing ourselves firmly to Him. We cannot do this unless we apply, by faith, what the Word of God says to our lives.

“Father God, I thank You for giving me a choice to choose and I choose You – Life, blessings. You are the Key to my life! I believe You and stand firmly on Your Word! I make a conscious decision today to walk after the things of You; I am chasing after You today!”

Click Here For PDF Version

God bless you all always!
Dr. Dorothy E. Hooks



"Jesus loves you; why not give Him your life?"


No comments:

Post a Comment